How to Create a Website free of Cost | How to make a Website | How to Work on A Website
How to Create a Website free of Cost : Nowadays blogging seems to be a very familiar or very heard word, but very few people know its real meaning. In fact, when you write on a subject, it is called blogging, during which you share your existing knowledge on a subject with other people.
Have you ever noticed that when you put any of your questions or problems on Google, how Google gives you the answer, does Google know everything?? In fact, Google gives you the solution to your problem through these different blogs and websites.
Even now there will be many questions in your mind about this business like how to start it, how much profit can be made in it, how much will be invested in it and how much you will have to write in a day etc. We are reaching you the answers to these questions through our article.
How to Create a Website free of Cost
Although there are many platforms available for blogging nowadays, some of these major blogging platforms are WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and WordPress Self Hosted, Pad (WordPress Self Hosted) etc. You can create a blog for free in any of these platforms, but on creating a blog in it, it also adds your domain name to the name of your site. If you want to get the domain of your choice, then you will have to spend some money as well.
Blogging is Best Platform for Make Money Online
Most of the blogs are made on WordPress only, it is easy to work on it, along with this other options like themes and plugging are also available in it. Due to these options, your site starts looking attractive and people keep coming towards you.
So let’s know how you can create an online website and start your business here.
If you want to register your domain, then you will first have to take the name of your domain address ie the name of your web site. You should keep your domain name related to your topic only.
If you do not do this, you may have to face problems related to search engine optimization. You have to buy your domain, on many sites you can also get domain offers for your first year, you have to search for it.
If you want to buy a domain then you choose godaddy
You also need a good web hosting for blogging. When you choose webhosting for yourself, you should keep in mind that your web hosting should be reliable, so that your data is safe, your server speed is good, you get good bandwidth and disk space, you get backup facility, it is easy to use. be easy to do.
Keeping these things in mind, you will be able to choose the right web hosting for you. You also have many good options in India, from which you can buy hosting.
Investment for Website
We can estimate the amount of money you may have to spend in this business from the following expenses.
- First of all, you may have to spend from Rs 200 to Rs 1000 for the registration of your domain.
- After this, you will have to spend around 400-500 rupees for web hosting for a month, but any company provides only a year-long plan for web hosting, so you can consider your first investment as 4000 to 5000.
- After this, if you take the theme according to your wish on your page, then you also need money for that.
- In this, according to your budget, you can buy the theme by spending 3000 to 4000 rupees.
- In this way, initially you may have to spend around 10 to 12 thousand for one of your blogs.
Tips for Beginners for Earn 50K per Month
To make any business successful, you must have some special ability, in the same way, for success in this business also you must have some special ability which is as follows:
- Confidence and Patience – Although this is not a qualification, but still it is necessary to have confidence and patience in order to become a successful blogger. When you start a blogging site, it takes at least 6 months or 1 year to respond, sometimes it takes more time, so you have to be patient and determined at this time. need to work from.
- Art of writing – Blogging is a business completely based on the art of your writing, for this your handwriting should be easy to read and easy to understand. Your words should express your feelings. And if you do not have the art of writing, then this business is not for you.
- Photo Editing – If you put photos along with your written blogs, then your blogs become more attractive. Sometimes you can also express your feelings through a good photo. When a visitor visits your site or blog, a good photo attracts him. That’s why to make a good photo, you must have knowledge about tools like photo shop or adobe design.
- Networking – Networking is an important part of blogging, through this you can bring good and a large number of traffic to your blog. You can build a good network for yourself when you are available everywhere and maintain it with the people around you. Try to be in touch with people everyday, try to know what is going on in their mind. You can make efforts like being active on social media or joining blogging community to increase your networking for this business.
- Marketing Skill – Here by marketing skill we mean e-marketing which includes e-promotion and e-selling. Blogging is an online business and every business requires marketing. If a blogger has good marketing skills, then he can promote his blog well and attract more traffic.
- Interaction Skills – Blogging has always been a two-way communication business. In this, you have to stay in touch with your readers, you should read their comments daily and reply to them. Apart from this, you should also try to keep in touch with other bloggers. You should comment on his post.
- Self-discipline – If you want to become a successful blogger, then it is very important to have discipline in your work and way of working. Whether you are a part time blogger or a full time blogger, set a time for all your work, type of your blog, research on a topic and also set time for editing. Because if your time is not fixed then you will be lazy and none of your work will be done on time and you will lag behind.
In this way you can create your own online website and take your business to a higher level.
we share How to Create a Website free of Cost in this article. If you have any questions or queries then comment us.