How to Start Leather Belt Making Business 40k with Leather Belt Making Business
Leather belts are an accessory that is used daily by both men and women. Be it a person of any age all over the world, he definitely needs a belt, so it has a great demand in the market.
These belts come in black and brown with various attractive buckles. The process of making it is also very easy, so if you are looking for a small scale manufacturing business opportunity in which you have to make moderate investment, then doing leather belt making business can be a very lucrative opportunity.
If you are also thinking about the business of making belts made of leather and want to get a good income in this business, then read this article completely. In this article, we will tell you how to earn money from a leather belt making business.
How to Start Leather Belt Making Business
By the way, you must know that before doing every business, you have to do some such work so that that business can start well. In these tasks, you need business registration, registration mines, machinery and many more such things, so let us know all these in detail.
Registration or Licence for Leather Belt Making Business
To start a small leather belt making unit, you will need several licenses and register your business in some places, see about it here :
- Registration under ROC : It is necessary that you register your business under ROC with a brand name as per the rules of the state.
- Trade License:It is also necessary to obtain a trade license for your business with the local municipal corporation or such other authority.
- Udyog Aadhar and MSME Registration : You will also have to apply for Udyog Aadhar and MSME registration for this business. Because it helps you to get maximum benefits like easy approval of bank loan, reduction in interest rate etc as well as facilities provided under MSME Act.
- IEC Number or Export License : If you want to export leather belt anywhere outside India, then you can get Export License or IEC Number by Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
- NOC : Since the business of making leather belts does not generate any kind of pollution. Because the main raw material used in it is easily available in the market. Therefore, there is no need to take any approval or consent from the pollution board. Apart from this, if you are facing any problem in knowing about the various steps to get the license, you can contact your local authorities for more details.
Market Research and Promotion for Leather Belt Making Business
Before starting any business, it is necessary to research its demand in the market and about it. And with the promotion of that business more and more, it increases. Therefore, to establish your business, you should look at the following points –
- Market potential of the business: – First of all you have to do research and find out the demand of the chosen business in your local market or state or country.
- Competition in the market:- This business may have high market potential, but it may also have many competitors in the market. Due to which you will have difficulty in establishing your business in the right area. Therefore, it is better that you establish your business only after finding out about your competitor.
- Advantages and Disadvantages:- Every business has its advantages and disadvantages. With a proper research, you can find out the various advantages and disadvantages, and plan your business setup accordingly.
- Total investment:- With a right research, you can get the approximate amount of capital required to start and run the business properly. About 3 lakh rupees may be required for the business of leather belt.
- Market and Customer :- In order to sell the product made by the company, it is necessary to find out the market and also the various customers.
- Business promotion: – Once you have started your business, after that you have to promote it, so that people are attracted towards your product and they can benefit you by buying it. In this way, you can earn more profit by establishing your business by doing various research.
Machinary for Leather Belt Making Business
The following machinery is required to make leather belts –
- Power Operated Strap Cutting Machine
- Upper Leather Skiving Machine
- Single Needle Flatbed Industrial Sewing Machine
- side crossing machine etc.
Raw Material for Making Leather Belt
Some raw materials are required to make leather belts, in which the most important raw materials are Chrome Tend Upper Leather and Split Leather. Apart from this, you will also need tools and some hand use tools to make holes as well as other tools like buckles, thread, solution etc.
You will also have to buy some material from the market for the packaging of the belt.
Leather Buying Place
You can buy the machinery used for this business online from websites like Indiamart or Alibaba. And at the same time, its raw material will be easily available to you in the market. Otherwise you can also buy it with the help of online website.
How to make Leather Belt
As mentioned above the process of making leather belts is very simple. The process of making leather metal belts is as follows –
- Firstly cut the metal buckle of the leather into strips according to the thickness of the belt.
- For this you can use strap cutting machine. Also, you cut the edges of the belt slightly diagonally.
- Then fold the cut edges diagonally. Apply glue on this folded part and stick it.
- After pasting, sew it with the help of sewing machine. And cut the remaining part with scissors.
- Then to make holes in the leather belt, use a punching machine to make some holes in it at an equal distance and also attach the buckle to it.
- Some belts also have such buckles attached, which are not pierced.
- You can make different types of designs for this.
- Belts are available in different sizes and shapes according to the waist of different age and gender, you have to manufacture the belt accordingly.
- Your belt should be ready, after that you packaging it and then it will be ready to sell in the market.
Labour For Leather Belt Making Business
You will need experienced as well as skilled laborers to start manufacturing the belt. You should hire skilled workers who can help you to properly manufacture and maintain the product. You can also hire unskilled workers, whom you can train. You can also hire these laborers at a low cost.
Business Location Selection
Your customers for this business will be either wholesalers or retailers. You will not pass it directly to the user. Due to this the location chosen for your factory will not have much impact on your sales. But you have to choose a place where there is better facility of electricity and water. Also ease of transportation.
But since the machine is being used in this business, which can cause noise, so keeping in mind the residential area, you have to choose such a place for business, where the people around you do not have any problem with it.
Must Read : Low Investment Business Ideas
Investment or Capital Arrengement for Leather Belt Making Business
You will need moderate investment to start leather belt making business. But if the money deposited by you is not enough to start this business, then you can submit your correct business plan to the bank and get financial assistance from there.
In this article, we have told you the whole process of making leather belts. You can earn lakhs of rupees per month from this business. If you want to know more about this business or if you have any confusion at any point then definitely comment us.
FAQs – Leather Belt Making Business
How to start Leather Belt Making Business at Home ?
If you want to do the business of making leather belts at your home, then you will have to invest very little because you will not have to invest in the place. But visiting machinery is not the same as what you have been told in this article.
Must Read :
- How to Start T Shirts Printing Business – Earn 50k per Month from Tshirt Printing
- Side Business Ideas for Docters – Earn 50k With Being a Docter
- How to Start Candle Making Business from Home – 10 Easy Steps
- How to Start a Watch Business in 2023 : Cost, Income & Idea’s
- How to Grow Readymade Garment Business – A Complete Guide